Eureka Sparks

The Sparks of Science

Full width home advertisement

Maths

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Hi friends,

My name is Priyankr Calicut, I'm the auther of eurekasparks web blog and here I'm sharing my review about Slidejoy app (put ads on your lock screen and earn $). I had previously wrote a review about slide joy

check>>> Earn about $10 a month with Slidejoy app

But Indian users will not get much amount of money. I have been using SlideJoy more than an year, Initially I had get $2 per month but now I have getting $2 in 3 month. I planning to remove this useless app. When I contact SlideJoy, then they says their new algoritham says I'm using less time on mobile.

It is abosolutly WRONG, I have Free unlimited JIO 4G internet, I have many international friends (chatting)  and that so I'm always on my phone.Please check my earnings before download this app

[Note: I use my phone when 8:00AM to 1:00AM and I don't have other works]








------------------------------------------------------------------------------>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]